Friday, May 05, 2006

More great feedback

[+/-] show/hide this post

MMI attendee said...
Thank you, thank you, thank you...I found your comments quite unbiased. I just
completed the MMI and yes, found it quite useful but I wasn't sure about the
Millionaire School I was enticed to sign up for. I have come to the conclusion
from your comments and from speaking with others who have taken various seminars
and a past volunteer that although I'm sure there will be some substance shared,
I am going to hold on to my $2,000 and spend it on books, other seminars,
perhaps a personal investment counselor and there should be $1000 left to put
into my FFA fund. Thank you for saving my pocketbook.

I agree the MMI is
great and everyone should attend. I like how Harv addresses the emotional side
of money that probably is not addressed by others. I'm sure many who become so
dazzeled by his presence have not taken the initiative to do much exploration of
themselves so while thinking they were attending strictly a financial seminar
instead received a life vision adjustment. That alone would be worth the $97 he
is going to start charging. If you are willing to look at yourself and do the
exercises, it is an absolute that anyone can benefit from the insights you'll
receive. But my many years of life in the business world and experiencing other
seminars allowed my to see the "hype" beneath the presentation. It was quite
evident from the beginning that Peak Potentials is the biggest example of
"passive income" and we were all a part of supporting it. This is why I thought
it best to do some investigation.

To those who are so bent out of shape
about not knowing who you are, what difference does it make? What if you gave a
fake name? Does it matter, the name attached to the comments? Are you going to
look him up and make sure he attended? If the comments weren't so even
tempered... you gave credit where credit was due and exposed the shortcomings.

Your comments: "I have found other books and programs in Harv’s area(s)
of expertise that are far more effective, informational, and condensed." Please,
please post the list. Help those of us who are wading thru the mountain of
investment books.

I will give Harv $500 to attend - do you think he
might "negotiate" for that amount?

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you look at the current scenario with regards to the grants for small business expansion, the federal government actually offers no direct grants. There are however, some programs by the government, through which grants for research and development activities that a small business might carry out are provided by the SBA. Then there are indirect grants in the form of small business loan guarantees as well as subsidized loans, wherein you get loans at reduced rate of interest from the bank as the government pays some part of your loan. Or if you default on your loan payment, the government pays the bank on your behalf. As you can see, there are opportunities galore for small business funding and grants through Mr Pedro and his funding company. They offer a loan at 2% rate which is very affordable. As a start-up business owner you just have to make an effort to find the one that is most suitable for your business goals.Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / Whatsapp text: +1 863 231 0632 for loans.All the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home